- Arrange all the specialized exercises of the CNR so as to meet its 4 missions: aptitude, epidemiological observation, alert, preparing/data.
- Structure and create innovative and/or hierarchical enhancement ponders in all wellbeing related fields identified with leishmaniasis contamination.
- Take part in the usage of research exercises, preparing, the executives, dispersal of learning and improvement of logical and specialized data.
- In charge of introduction, movement and coordination works in the specialized or, where proper, managerial fields.
- Observing explicit to his field of movement.
- Usage and the executives of systems
- Uses and creates devices adjusted to strategies.
- Creates definition and practicality of undertakings with candidates.
- Occasional exercises or cross-cutting exercise
- To prepare in the execution of new methods and to guarantee the innovative exchange.
- Acknowledgment of outer quality controls.
- Investment in the "Quality" approach.
- Level I (BAC + 5) least: Master of Science in Biology or Master of Science in Biomedical Research or Master of Science in Doctorate of University in Life Sciences
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Healthcare
Role Category: Health care management
Employment Type: Full time