- Make positive interchanges among clients and customers
- Sort out group building activities and trips in New York City
- Create and report marketing projections
- Go to staff and item information gatherings and
- Mentor, coach, and create similar people in the workplace.
Essential Requirements and Desired Skills:
- Secondary School certificate or an instructive proportionate (No professional education required)
- Involvement in client administration or cordiality fields
- Adored working with and meeting new individuals
- Competitors must be beyond 18 years old and legitimately permitted to work in the United States
- Outstanding composed and verbal relational abilities
- Must most likely drive to our office area in downtown New York City every day.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Hospitality / Hotel Management
Employment Type: Full time