- We are searching for a HR Administrator to help our Human Resources office. You will go about as the main purpose of contact for HR-related questions from representatives and outer accomplices.
- Your primary managerial obligations incorporate keeping up staff records, overseeing HR archives (for example work records and on-boarding aides) and refreshing interior databases.
- Popular jobs in Guyana.
- Proven work understanding as a HR Administrator or HR Administrative Assistant.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office applications, specifically.
- Thorough learning of work laws.
- Excellent hierarchical aptitudes, with a capacity to organize imperative ventures.
- Strong telephone, email and in-person relational abilities.
- BS in Business Management or applicable field.
- Organizing and keeping up staff records.
- Updating inside HR databases.
- Answer representatives questions about HR-related issues.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Human Resources
Functional Area: Human resources
Role Category: Administrative Manager
Employment Type: Full time