- Backings the appointed locale in meeting execution objectives by understanding business goals and giving human asset insight and direction that line up with undertaking/focus execution targets, organization culture and gives answers for worker and operational issues.
- Works proactively to mentor and prepare field Human Resources staff in Best in Class rehearses with respect to enrolling, enlisting/on-boarding and maintenance.
- Guarantees organization consistence with all Employment/Labor laws and guidelines just as organization approach.
- Visits consistently all activities inside relegated locale to advocate culture, commend achievement, survey human asset execution and give specialized help.
- Four year college education in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field or identical work understanding.
- 5 to 7 years of dynamic Human Resources experience required.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Strategy / Management / Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Recruitment
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time