- A main Europe-based SAAS organization for information logging and investigation has an open job for an Infrastructure Engineer in mid-town Toronto, with remote adaptability and authority duties.
- The perfect candidate has earlier Saas experience, is open to working with enormous volumes of information and has a decent comprehension of how and for what reason to use in a viable and robotized condition.
- After its most recent prominent round of subsidizing, presently is an astounding time to join an organization on the ascent.
- The group here in Toronto works intimately with their European partners, and prides itself on being an intriguing spot that Engineers love to work!
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years involvement with GCP (Role has blend of Private/Public Cloud)
- Magnificent pipeline working with Jenkins or Bamboo
- Containerization creation experience
- Information of MySQL
Wanted Skills and Experience
- Solace with Kafka, Elasticsearch, Hadoop
- Scripting background (Java, Bash, Python)
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Internet / Commerce
Functional Area: IT / Computer Science
Employment Type: Full time