- To make and keep up a safe and viable workplace for all clients, partners, guests and merchants while exhibiting positive and expert conduct consistently. Increment benefit and alleviate therapist brought about by money related and Physical misfortune.
- Guarantee store security by making every day watches of the office, approving entryways and features are secure and working appropriately.
- Make outside captures when essential.
- Explore occurrences of monetary and physical psychologist and convey discoveries to Store Leadership and in instances of an inner case matter correspondence to the Market Loss Prevention Manager first.
- Bolster store departure systems if there should be an occurrence of flame or other crisis.
- Take an interest in store assignment group obligations as required.
- Latest jobs in Moncton, Canada.
- Common Security Guard permit (where required).
- Secondary school certificate or identical.
- No police record (Criminal Background Check).
- Must show sound judgment and basic reasoning aptitudes when settling on choices and taking care of issues.
- Must act naturally roused and ready to adjust to a changing retail condition, contending requests, and new obligations.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Retail / whole sale
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Retail Store Manager
Employment Type: Full time