- Creates and uses stock administration instrument to follow stock dimensions over different providers/distribution centers as item is increased and decremented.
- Perform investigation on use versus stock, figures and lead times to decide fitting min/max stock dimensions and reorder focuses.
- Works with Store Construction, Visual Merch and Store Ops to comprehend close term and long haul estimates to design/request stock to keep up proper stock dimensions consistently.
- Procedure/track Purchase Orders with universal providers (acknowledgment to finishing).
- Following stock in-travel and methodicallly accepting to keep up legitimate locational stock adjusts.
- Finishing of Cycle tallies by 3PL and Analysis of fluctuations (Driving Process Improvements).
- Creates and uses inbound and outbound following components to screen and distribute current status on all stock.
- Tracks and reports shipment results, distributing progress reports to constituents.
- Guarantee item is logged out/in at each stage and disparities are accommodated.
- Calendars item circulation/shipments in interview with business zones.
- Track/Understand/Manage strategic detours to keep away from out of stock circumstances.
- Working with Finish Line Transportation and cargo organizations on consistence/obligation/duty issues.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time