- In charge of establishment, execution, upkeep, investigating and additionally fix of work areas, workstations, printers, and related peripherals.
- Picture, introduce, design and send PC's.
- Analyze and resolve programming issues in a Windows or Mac working framework.
- Record and track all issues completely in Service Now to verify that all issues are tended to inside proper time spans.
- Arrange and investigate applications and hardware, for example, Office 365, iPhone, and cell phones.
- Give preparing and training to end clients to incorporate Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Archive procedures, activities, and framework prerequisites.
- Add to tasks and duties including high need issues and routine nightfall accessible if the need arises pivot.
- Recognize, explore and convey protection answers for reoccuring patterns.
- Lift and convey PC gear weighing as much as 50 pounds and move hardware under work areas.
- Find latest jobs in Mississauga.
- Least Education: High School recognition or GED. Partner or four year college education, an or more.
- 4 years' involvement in a work area administration job.
- 4 years least experience working in a Windows based professional workplace, investigating, diagnosing and settling equipment issues with PC's and cell phones.
- 4 years least experience investigating, diagnosing and settling customer organize, availability, remote and VPN issues in a venture domain.
- 4 years in a client bolster job.
- Capacity to perform multiple tasks in a quick paced condition.
- Understanding the basics of system and server/work area organization, establishments, overhauls, strategies, devices, materials, and hardware.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: IT software admin
Employment Type: Full time