- The IT Service Desk Technician is in charge of reacting to demands for help with the association's PC frameworks, applications and system; recognizing, dissecting, investigating and settling issues with the point of disposing of repeats and diminishing calls to the administration work area.
- Bolster clients with PC equipment and programming issues.
- Oversee specialized help issues by means of telephone and email.
- Oversee ticket lines until goals.
- Course calls and raise issues to other IT colleagues, divisions or seller when important.
- Popular jobs in Aruba .
- Fabricate and design PCs and peripherals, including making/stacking pictures.
- Perform PC updates and equipment support.
- Guarantee that demands for help are legitimately logged, appointed and reacted to in an auspicious way and as indicated by concurred SLAs and methods.
- Help with exceptional IT anticipates and different duties as alloted.
- Four year college education or identical work involvement.
- No less than 3 years of pertinent experience.
- Experience taking care of 20+ inbound calls every day.
- Involvement with Microsoft Windows 10 out of a professional workplace.
- Involvement with O365, Microsoft Operating Systems and Applications, work areas, AIOs and workstations.
- Must be a cooperative person with an extraordinary client administration frame of mind.
- Must have solid critical thinking abilities.
- Must have great relational abilities; both composed and verbal.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: IT / Computer Science
Role Category: IT help desk Engineer
Employment Type: Full time