Searching for applicants with involvement in supporting Java based applications. Intrigued applicants must
- Deal with Level 2 Java based application tickets – L2 bolster and burn through 30" time on Java advancement.
- Bolster blackout on ends of the week or amid a P1 and have the capacity to begin and stop employments at some random purpose of time.
- Lead/take an interest KT sessions, to locally available new applications to the portfolio.
- Work with Command Center to bring back the applications up when there is an application inaccessibility.
- Proven working background in Application and Service bolster for around 3-5 yrs.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in software engineering or a related field or proportional experience.
- Aggressive issue finding and innovative critical thinking aptitudes. Change the board procedure learning.
- Strong abilities to juggle numerous errands inside the imperatives of courses of events and spending plans with business intuition.
- Ability to work and flourish in a quick paced condition, adapt quickly and ace assorted web applications.
- Competitors ought to be adaptable/willing to work over this conveyance scene which incorporates and not restricted to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Compose programming programs utilizing explicit programming dialects/stages, for example, Java or MS .NET, and related apparatuses, stage and condition.
- Compose, refresh, and keep up PC projects or programming bundles to deal with explicit occupations, for example, following stock, putting away or recovering information, or controlling other gear.
- Counsel with administrative, building, and specialized staff to clear up program purpose, distinguish issues, and recommend changes.
- Perform or direct update, fix, or development of existing projects to increment working productivity or adjust to new prerequisites.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: IT / Computer Science
Role Category: Consultant
Employment Type: Full time