The Volunteer's Role:
- This situation is for the Job Placement Training Advisor whose primary assignment will be to upgrade HEART's activity arrangement and preparing knowledge, subsequently giving expanded occupation preparing and business open doors for recipients.
- The Job Placement Training Advisor will work close by HEART Trust staff to audit, create and actualize best practices for students, enabling them to be progressively viable while completing hands on preparing, which will additionally reinforce their odds of business.
As a volunteer, you will:
- Review existing occupation position exercises, make proposals on enhancement of these activities.
- Based on proposal, give rules to improving present place of employment preparing arrangements.
Fundamental Academic Qualifications:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Counseling, Youth Education or related field.
Fundamental Professional Background:
- Experience giving vocation advising.
- Experience leading hands on preparing for youth.
- Experience in help and preparing; capacity to prepare facilitators.
- Experience in report composing.
- Excellent composed and verbal relational abilities.
- Knowledge of employment showcase.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Education / Training
Role Category: Soft skills Trainer
Employment Type: Full time