- AR - handling solicitations and follow up on installments from clients
- Financial balance compromise readiness
- Guarantee convenient fruition of appointed money and bookkeeping exercises, for example, AR, AP, general record readiness, fixed resource the board including devaluation, help Finance Manager with cost bookkeeping endeavors and the help of planning and estimate exercises
- In charge of bookkeeping capacities including however not restricted to: Customer invoicing and receivables, Vendor billings and payables, month to month cost gatherings, supporting in planning, money the executives, and announcing.
- Get to know AR, AP and Inventory reports in Blue Cherry ERP framework to work intimately with the Operations group
- Heighten bookkeeping issues to Finance Manager.
- Give all fund and bookkeeping help as expected to the administration
- Comprehension of bookkeeping and cost control standards, including GAAP is preffered.
- 2-3 years of work experience liked.
- Involvement in ERP/Accounting frameworks like Blue Cherry and Microsoft Dynamics is in addition to.
- Capable in month to month shutting, nitty gritty arranged and creating the board reports.
- Exceed expectations master, full ability with MS Office, Strong composed/oral correspondence and introduction aptitudes
- Faultless tender loving care and happy with working under tight due dates
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Finance / Auditing
Role Category: Accountant
Employment Type: Full time