- The fruitful applicant will answer to the KYC/AML Manager and be in charge of helping with actualizing the Anti-Money Laundering strategies and methods and in managing day by day KYC/AML matters.
- Helping with the audit of AML/KYC documentation for new business enquiries;
- The support, survey and refreshing of KYC documents and following set up methodology for the accumulation and check of due persistence data;
- Offering help with the checking of customer connections, refreshing the inward AML/KYC databases every day and examining customer documentation to a bespoke documentation database; and
- Perform other regulatory obligations as mentioned by the KYC/AML Manager to guarantee the smooth activities of the group.
- Least of three years of involvement in a KYC/AML field in a comparative job and furthermore in the long haul can move in the direction of an expert consistence capability (ACAMS, ICA, Certificate or Diploma in Compliance);
- Learning of unit trust, private trust and corporate structures and experience inside the trust and corporate organization industry;
- Capacity to work close by the KYC/AML Manager in recognizing and overseeing territories of hazard inside the business;
- This position requires exactness and a capacity to work to tight timetables and due dates and intermittent additional time might be required;
- Capacity with AML laws and Regulations in the British Virgin Islands
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking(Investment/Retail banking)
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Administrative Manager
Employment Type: Full time