- The Laboratory Technician Trainee coordinates and performs undeniable quality confirmation tests on organization items, plans research center reports before administration conveyance on area, gives propelled specialized help added substance choice and the structure of incitement as well as establishing liquids.
- Follows all Company and Regulatory HS&E and Quality and IT gauges and approaches. Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required and keeps up required HS&E and SQ affirmations exceptional.
- Latest job openings in Guyana.
- Guarantees gear is perfect and in appropriate working condition and legitimate transfer of Lab squander.
- Learns the essential apparatus segments and distinctive jobs of Service Companies with connection to Operating organization.
- Helps the Laboratory Technician and Fluid Technical Engineer with the documentation and announcing of research facility information.
- Creates fundamental abilities in added substance determination and structure of liquids frameworks utilized in doled out subProduct Line.
- Takes an interest in the District HS&E and Quality activities and projects (eg. SOIM's, Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, Emergency Response Plan, HSE and SQ Objectives, LPT and SQC).
- Performs Risk Analysis and recognizes and addresses potential security dangers. Remedies and report perils promptly in QUEST or to Supervisor.
- Performs propelled added substance choice and plan of liquids in doled out sub Product Line and prescribes answers for improve the procedure.
- Helps the Laboratory Manager and in guaranteeing perfect, organized and safe working conditions in the research center, transfer of lab squander as indicated by legitimately directed strategies.
- Confirmation in Chemical,Process Engineering .
- 1-2 years' experience working in a Laboratory is viewed as a benefit yet not compulsory.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical devices / Equipments
Functional Area: Biotech / Medical / R&D
Role Category: Trainee
Employment Type: Full time