- The effective competitor must have a Ph. D. in Economics with specialization in Macroeconomics or Behavioral Economics
- Experience in undergrad educating of Intermediate Macroeconomics, and Remedial Mathematics and Statistics
- Experience in alumni instructing of Research Methodology
- Evidence of a decent research and distribution record
- Involvement in effort, remove conveyance of courses and utilization of instructive innovation would be a benefit.
- Supervising M.Sc., M.Phil. what's more, Ph.D. understudies
- Teaching at the alumni level in (a) Microeconomic or Macroeconomic Theory, (b) Research Methods as well as Econometrics and (c) either Development Economics, Monetary Economics or International Economics
- Specializing in any mix of Sustainable Economic Development.
- Networking the Department with different national, territorial, and worldwide associations/partners in advancement of the Department
- Strengthening the Department's examination plan
- Engaging in departmentally-started research exercises including those of its exploration groups.
- The Department puts high need on people of respectability who can function admirably in a group and understudy benevolent condition.
- The capacity to work in a multi-disciplinary condition
- An enthusiasm for connecting with the national and provincial network
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Education / Training
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time