- Liaise with Procurement team to schedule out and forecast deliveries.
- Liaise with Customs and Coordinate Barge deliveries to the island along with existing Operation staff.
- Instigate and maintain a control and audit process for directly owned assets (plant, equipment, tools, materials and fuel).
- Prepare and issue weekly Plant and Transport reports highlighting under utilisation.
- Manage and supervise On hire Off hire of plant, equipment and transport with local suppliers. Review and approve invoice charges for Hired Plant, equipment and transport.
- Liaise with the Procurement, Sub contractors and Operational teams to schedule and forecast deliveries of materials, plant and equipment in a Coordinated manner ensuring efficient use of Barging and Logistics resources
- Liaise with Suppliers and shippers. Track and expedite were possible the shipping and importation of materials, plant and equipment for construction.
- Produce weekly plant and equipment reports.
- Instigate a preventative maintenance plan of regular inspection testing and maintenance regime.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time