- Direct and control all tasks of harbors, marine terminals, wharf, docks, channels, bulkheads, and different offices straightforwardly related with oceanic exercises and administrations
- Guarantee that marine tasks are completed in consistence with every single pertinent guideline and guidelines, and keep up close contact with all nearby and Federal administrative organizations that manage oceanic exercises.
- Create and set up, in close contact with the Planning and Development capacity, short and long haul plans for the advancement of marine offices and administrations.
- Build up the support necessities and needs for every single marine office, and arrange with the Maintenance Supervisor for the booking and execution of such administrations.
- Guarantee that every single marine activity are done in a way that best ensures the well being and security all things considered, faculty, load, vessels, offices and gear of the Port Authority.
- Related to property the board office, create, and look after current, a rundown all things considered or outsiders using the offices under his watch, including lease points of interest, charges, date, conditions, terms, and so on and/or assentions. Educate occupants of infringement to the rent conditions, terms VIPA guidelines, and so on.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
- Graduation from a perceived school or college with real work in business or open organization, marine administration and five years of related understanding.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Manager ( Staff supervisor)
Employment Type: Full time