- This job will be in charge of supporting organization Master Data Management destinations with an emphasis on actuality, adaptable and precise information make and change execution to reliably ensure and build the estimation of organization information resources.
- Organize and adjust everyday work necessities to meet administration level targets while successfully supporting both center business needs and undertaking activities as required.
- Execute, new and change Master Data records crosswise over different information classes and information areas.
- Create and meet individual goals that convey consistent information enhancements and bolster the accomplishment of the organization Data Governance technique.
- Organization and support of extensive information resources with spotlight on quality and adherence to organization strategies, gauges and methods.
- Organization of everyday make/change solicitation steering and work process procedures teaming up with business information requestors and information stewards as expected to guarantee quality information execution.
- Perform other related obligations and duties as alloted or required.
- Find latest jobs in Mississauga,Canada.
- College Degree (favored in Business Administration or Information Management)
- 1-3 years involvement in a comparative job
- Information of ERP framework (JDE/SAP)
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: IT / Telecom
Employment Type: Full time