- The essential obligation of a MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator, is to keep up and incorporate knowledge gathering frameworks, PCs, and systems utilized by MI Soldiers.
- Explicit obligations as a MI Systems Maintainer/Integrator include: looking after, testing, and fixing correspondences hardware; keeping up and coordinating MI PCs and systems; surveying and removing information from settled, convenient, and remote stockpiling/specialized gadgets; and performing operational minds MI airborne stages, sensors, and frameworks.
- A portion of the Skills You'll Learn:
- Electronic standards.
- Support techniques.
- PC systems, equipment, and programming.
- Military selection in the Army National Guard.
- Must be something like a lesser in secondary school, or have a secondary school recognition or a GED authentication.
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 35.
- Must most likely pass a physical test and fulfill legitimate and moral guidelines.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Employment Type: Part Time