- As Ministry Program Manager, you will give specialized help to neighborhood places of worship including scriptural education and information, authority, and limit building.
- Empower and give specialized help to the national staff at each field area
- Create and execute a congregation outreach program.
- Research and structure a program that will spur places of worship to all the more completely experience their undeniable jobs in their assemblages and networks.
- Develop associations with neighborhood church pioneers.
- Support instructing and the working up of the congregation assemblages.
- Assist in nearby church service improvement and procedure.
- Manage service program spending plan and stock, acquirement designs, and buy records.
- Provide reports for field costs, money solicitations, and month to month money estimates.
- We are Searching for a Ministry Program Manager who will have opportunity to develop ,implement and manage all ministry programs.
- Proven church organization administration and the executives experience.
- Extensive universal and multifaceted working knowledge.
- Strong arranging, sorting out, planning, correspondence and technique detailing aptitudes.
- Strong authoritative and relational abilities.
- Ability to be adaptable and versatile
- Knowledge of PC frameworks and its applications, for example, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Consultant Health / Family Welfare
Employment Type: Full time