- Find, record and reestablish transmission by utilization of substitute hardware or potentially supplies.
- Be accessible for move obligation, get out or reserve inclusion when required;
- Introduce or help with the establishment of gear for exchange or transfer.
- Aid the arranging of new client establishments. Do site overviews, hardware establishments, changes and expulsions as required;
- Perform upkeep on information and terminal hardware at clients' premises just as in the fix workshop;
- Convey to the Department Manager any required changes/updates to the establishment and upkeep records.
- Work organization vehicles dependably as per organization and network laws and gauges.
- Point by point Knowledge of MPLS/VPLS, BGP, Metro Ethernet, VoIP and Network Security;
- Industry perceived accreditations in system advancements, (for example, CCDP, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE);
- Industry standard confirmations favored;
- A substantial Bermuda driver's permit.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Network Administration
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time