- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions.
- Resolve issues between management and employees.
- Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications.
- Interview applicants about their experience, educations and skills.
- Contact references and perform background checks.
- Handle office interactions with outside visitors.
- Maintain files with confidentiality in a easily accessible format.
- Coordinate communication between various deparments, schedule meetings.
- Oganization, time management, multitasking, excellent oral and written communication, fully bilingual
Salary: Not disclosed
Role Category: Trainee
Employment Type: Full time