- Your primary responsibilities as a member of the Test and Integration team are to optically align, problem solve, troubleshoot, test products/custom developments and support existing systems.
- Integrating optical components to achieve required test performances.
- Aligning and testing standard products.
- Interpreting and reading optical designs and keeping product specifications up to date.
- Data analysis of measurement results.
- Inspect optics for quality.
- Supporting manufacturing for continuous design improvements.
- Prototyping and testing designs.
- Provide troubleshooting and customer support for equipment internal and externally.
- Light fabrication using standard workshop tools (drill press, break press etc.)
- What you need**:
- BS/BA in Engineering / Physics / Math or College diploma with demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Experience aligning optical systems.
- Understanding of good optical and electrical measurement techniques
- Experience building and fabricating jigs and tools.
- Experience with standard workshop tools such as drill press, chop saw, and similar.
- CAD, MATLAB, and/or computer programming experience preferred.
- Responsible, team-oriented, and process aware.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration capabilities in addition to effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience- 1 year preferred but university lab experience will be considered.
- Latest jobs in London.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Top management
Employment Type: Full time