- Print and distribute Freight Operations PC reports.
- Pack Marshaling Yard show site supplies, PCs, printers, and other gear.
- Aid the support and stock of all Marshaling related gear for example PCs, printers, signage, maps, driver cards, and so forth.
- Perform information section and imprinting in the PC framework and scanners, for example, deadlines, record receipt, and report age and printing.
- Imprint and circulate floor designs as coordinated.
- Perform essential PC works in Freeman projects to incorporate the accompanying: total a robotized accepting report, print a posted/pending report, print a cargo show, ask an exhibitor's corner number and cargo got for an exhibitor, complete a mechanized Material Handling Agreement, and perform information passage on the scanner.
- Perform administrative capacities, for example, recording, faxing, arranging, or putting in numerical request as help to exhibitor administrations, on an as required premise.
- Aid the preparation of low maintenance information section staff
- Help and regulate the correct information section of all driver related shipment data into Freeman PC framework.
- Accommodate finished driver's Bills of Lading and Freeman's Material Handling Agreements as they identify with the correct moving of special case documentations from driver desk work to organization administrative work.
- Aid the numbering, gauging, logging and dispatching of trucks as required.
- Secondary School Diploma or GED.
- Latest jobs in San Diego.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Others
Employment Type: Part Time