- Guaranteeing that all finance exchanges are handled productively for fortnightly and month to month staff Calculating representative PAYE, NIS, well being additional charge installments, etc
- Accurately gathering and entering information to keep up and refresh the framework Resolving finance disparities Maintaining finance tasks by following Company strategies and techniques Developing reports as needed Support the HR capacity of the organization.
- Latest jobs for Candidates in Trinidad and tobago.
- ACCA Level 1Proven work involvement as a Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk or comparable role Familiarity with finance software Strong math aptitudes with a capacity to spot numerical mistakes
- Abilities: Confidentiality IntegrityTime- the executives skills Attention to detail
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Human Resources
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time