- The Personnel Logistics Coordinator is in charge of working with all individuals from the activities group to play out an assortment of movement and coordinations errands to help the Offshore Operations
- Track development of staff on different activities and refresh Personnel On Board organizer for seaward establishment with work revolutions, get-away, and preparing.
- Help with movement approvals; speak with staff on movement plans, preparation seaward, and so on.
- Work with Training Coordinator and HSSE Manager to get required confirmations for faculty guaranteeing they are cleared for movement utilizing the Ad-Hoc Mobilization Checklist.
- Help Accounting with the administration/following of movement costs and seller solicitations as required, so as to dispense costs accurately to the fitting undertaking.
- Contact and go about as point of convergence for correspondence of POB changes to merchants and subcontract suppliers.
- Adaptability to work nights, ends of the week and occasions and offer help day in and day out, as required for faculty coordinations.
Capabilities and Personal Qualities:
- Confirmation in Business Administration, Office Administration, Supply Chain and Logistics, or a proportional blend of training and business related understanding;
- 3 - 5 years' understanding inside a regulatory job managing travel, convenience, and coordinations support;
- Capacity to viably speak with friends, clients, customers and the executives, both verbally and recorded as a hard copy
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Oil and gas energy power consumption
Functional Area: Supply chain /logistics /Purchase materials
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time