- As a Pharmacy Technician in Training, you are a fundamental piece of our health store group in charge of helping the Pharmacist and Pharmacy Manager in serving our clients/patients and keeping up the Pharmacy office.
BASIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Play out all capacities and obligations of a Pharmacy Service Representative to guarantee incite administration in the Pharmacy Department.
- Perform PC section of medicine data including however not constrained to: quiet pursuit, prescriber seek, medicate choice, solution understanding and passage, protection charging and fundamental issue goals.
- Recover the suitable drug from stock where allowed by state law.
- Spot medicine into solution holders where allowed by state law.
- Help with keeping up the Pharmacy office by keeping it clean and all together.
- Aid stock administration forms including: request audit, stock returns, restocking racks, and physical stock readiness.
- Reconstitute oral fluids where allowed by state law.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Medical research
Role Category: Pharmacy
Employment Type: Part Time