- Develop and implement product trial plans with breeders and regional product development teams based upon market knowledge and objectives.
- Assess trial results to determine product performance and life cycle.
- Manage new product introductions in accordance with the strengths and weaknesses of existing product range, market potential, and competition pressure.
- Manage the portfolio range to ensure the long term profitability for the company.
- Collaborate and manage new products, new product concepts, and product development with the Breeder, Product Development and Sales.
- Determine breeding objectives and product specifications at mid and long term level.
- Create and maintain working relationships with local internal and external product development resources in target markets.
- Assume technical expertise by providing sales with technical data in order to support optimal product performance and product sales.
- Maintain and improve product quality consistency via collaborative efforts between Production, Quality Control, Operations, Inventory Management and Seed Technology.
- Bachelor's degree in Agronomy or Agricultural Engineering/Science required.
- Languages: English Essential, Spanish Plus.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Engineering services
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time