- Perform full cycle Property Accounting including AP, AR and General Ledger based work.
- Guarantee exact and opportune month to month, quarterly, and year end close procedures.
- Aid planning of review and assessment plan/returns or potentially audit of month to month fluctuations.
- Facilitate with property chiefs to guarantee all CAM charging and bookkeeping obligations are performed for every property.
- The executives and backing of spending plan and estimate exercises.
- Give examination of differences (real to spending plan on P/L)
- Four year college education in Accounting or Finance.
- 2+ long stretches of bookkeeping background inside land.
- Propelled PC abilities including huge Excel learning and experience.
- Involvement with property bookkeeping programming, for example, Yardi, MRI, or JD Edwards.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Real Estate Industry
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Accountant
Employment Type: Full time