- Covering 15 squares/400 units
- Helping the Head of property the board to oversee in connection to organization focuses of salary and administration conveyance
- Managing leaseholders enquiries applying to the improvements
- Taking care of phone calls and taking point by point messages/managing them in a proper way
- Oversee portfolio as per RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules
- Helping the Head of property the board to give a full proficient property the executives administrations for an arrangement of freehold/leasehold improvements and individual properties in the interest of freehold customers, Developers and Resident Management Companies, proactively oversee as per the terms of the board understanding/SLA
- Keep in touch with renters/occupants/giving specialists access connection to any issues which may negate the terms of the rent, for example commotion/aggravation, satellite dishes, untaxed vehicles, pets, and so on and set up documents for any rent break
- Go to occupants AGMs and executives gatherings, and raise expenses where pertinent; issue draft minutes to Directors
- Plan administration accuse spending plan in understanding of the terms of the leases and Transfer; and issue draft spending plans preceding the year end to Directors for thought and endorsement.
- Screen temporary worker's execution - Follow through and complete occupations, refreshing PMS.
- Comprehension of Residential Property Management and current enactment
- Somewhere around 2 years' Property Management experience.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Team Manager