- In charge of the correct working of offices. Gives office and power plant administrations. Audits and makes suggestions on office necessities and actualizes protection upkeep needs.
- Creates departmental plans, including business, generation or potentially authoritative needs.
- Interprets inward or outer business issues and suggests arrangements/best practices.
- Choices are guided by asset accessibility and useful targets.
- Essentially local responsibility; may incorporate some worldwide responsibility.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: BPO / ITES
Functional Area: Sales / Customer service and support
Role Category: Assistant Facility Manager
Employment Type: Full time