- Answer patients' inquiries and decide how to help them. Record understanding indications, medicinal data, and changes in condition. Make referrals if important.
- Measure and record patients' imperative signs. Suggest and execute quiet consideration designs and intercessions dependent on appraisal of patient conditions.
- Oversee mess or begin intravenous liquids, and note times and sums. Give essential patient consideration and medicines, for example, taking temperatures/blood weights, cleaning/dressing wounds, rubbing muscles, or conveying hot/cold applications.
- Direct crisis treatment for wounds/sicknesses; organize therapeutic consideration if essential. Educate business/workers of medical issues to limit or dispense with potential sickness dangers.
- Record, store, and keep up visitors' appraisal and directing data.
- Pursue all organization approaches and strategies; report mishaps, wounds, and hazardous work conditions to supervisor; utilize legitimate hardware; wear proper individual defensive garments.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Healthcare
Role Category: Professional Nurse
Employment Type: Full time