- As a Regulatory Specialist, you will be critical to dealing with the Standardization and Regulatory procedures for the portfolios that are marketed in Ecuador, with a principle center around the Personal Safety division.
- Build up a total comprehension everything being equal and standards that influence the import and commercialization of portfolios in Ecuador.
- Keep up dynamic contact with the present structure of the Ministry of Productivity, with the sub secretary of Quality and the Ministry of work to comprehend the procedures of progress in guidelines and review plans at the nation level
- Keep up dynamic contact with the INEN Management, particularly with the Regulatory Directorate, the Normalization Directorate and the General Directorate.
- Take an interest in the distinctive administrative boards of trustees and working gatherings where the standards and guidelines of the divisions item portfolios referenced above are talked about.
- Build up the specialized argumentation archives that permit supporting the recommendations of adjustment of standards, techniques and guidelines related with the portfolios that require import licenses.
- Organize and/or get ready documentation and specialized testaments of the items required to acquire import and commercialization licenses.
- Coordination and catch up with the administrative specialist (INEN, Ministry of Production) of the considerable number of documents that include the way toward acquiring the import and commercialization licenses of the portfolios required by the Divisions.
- Proficient certificate in Engineering ideally or related.
- Least experience of 2 years in the region of ??Regulatory Affairs and survey of principles and guidelines and support in advisory groups where guidelines and models are examined (attractive in Ecuador).
- Learning of American and European specialized benchmarks identified with the portrayal and execution of items (for the most part ANSI, NIOSH, OSHA, ASTM, ACGIH, EN, ISO)
- Involvement in item accreditation the board through a licensed body for this reason
- Abilities in peace promotion, exchange, correspondence and cooperation.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Employment Type: Full time