- Log deals exchanges to bookkeeping archives, for example, worksheets, general records and PC documents.
- Accommodate the records of the regulatory office with those of the business division.
- Set up an every day and month to month report of deals.
- Legitimize any activity record. Incorporate a rundown of missing activities.
- Give solicitations enumerating things sold and administrations gave, sums due and credit terms.
- Report to the controller the marketing projection per unit and the age of the vehicle stock.
- Stay informed concerning merchant deals programs and guarantee that significant records are credited.
- Incorporate the significant information to the new vehicles into the PC framework as per the directions of its prevalent.
- Report units sold by the producer's enlistment framework.
- Assemble gives an account of solicitation.
- View deals gives an account of a normal premise.
- Partake in the month to month shutting of records.
- Plan record examines on solicitation.
- Check if sums are expected dependent on receipts for vehicle deals.
- Build up a rundown of records receivable as indicated by the requirements of the monetary establishment.
- Lead month to month review of records calendars identified with vehicle deals bookkeeping.
- Find latest jobs in Magog, Canada.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automotive Sector
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Accountant
Employment Type: Full time