- Help with the everyday, month to month and year-end tasks of the Accounting/Finance Department.
- Get ready general record passages by keeping up records and documents.
- Perform month to month monetary record compromises.
- Help with Accounts payable capacities and survey to guarantee all solicitations are precisely detailed into the general record.
- Help with planning of fiscal summaries and revealing bundles by social affair and breaking down data from the general record framework.
- Answer bookkeeping and budgetary inquiries by looking into and translating information.
- Help with creating bookkeeping strategies and inward techniques, including breaking down current systems and suggesting changes.
- Broadly educate in different capacities: Cash posting and Inventory Accounting.
- Help with credit reminder investigation, research and preparing.
- Help with the yearly planning procedure by ordering and breaking down information.
- Complete different obligations and impromptu undertakings as doled out.
- Latest jobs in Latham.
- Least of 3-5 years of general bookkeeping knowledge, ideally in mid to enormous organization.
- A Bachelor's qualification in Accounting, Finance or related field is required.
- Solid relational abilities and be thorough with the capacity to work freely just as adequately in a group domain.
- Ready to apply predictable models while adjusting to successive changes in Company necessities.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Accountant
Employment Type: Full time