- Creates and prescribes criteria, benchmarks and rules for program assessments and evaluates program execution.
- Gathers, arranges and investigates assessment information for County projects, administrations, and undertakings so as to assess if their objectives and destinations are being accomplished.
- Creates, executes and keeps up an assortment of databases to gather, order, break down and report program assessment, extraordinary investigation, and evaluation information, and chooses proper factual techniques for information examination.
- Plans, executes, and assesses study information, including wellsprings of data, strategies to be utilized, and the structure of review instruments and materials.
- Gets ready program assessment reports and extraordinary examinations, including information tables, information perceptions, accounts and supporting documentation, for use in educated basic leadership concerning the continuation, adjustment, end and substitution of explicit projects or to evaluate the effect of authoritative changes or elective choices for giving projects, administrations, and activities.
- Breaks down the ramifications of strategies and program choices on current program and undertaking execution and future program, administration and arranging needs in the County.
- Behaviors research and information investigation for County divisions, offices, nearby pioneers, and occupants to secure allow subsidizing, upgrading security evaluations, enrolling imminent organizations to the County, and improving business sector open doors for existing neighborhood organizations.
- Helps office and program executives in characterizing or reclassifying target populaces, customer benefit needs, objectives and goals, and quantifiable program results to enhance quality and cost adequacy of projects and administrations.
- Gathers, accumulates, and keeps up an assortment of statistic and monetary County insights, including populace tallies, joblessness information, building license data, County Dashboard measurements, and other information as asked.
- Helps office and program executives in nonstop enhancement, including offering specialized mastery on Kata system, mapping work processes, and making suggestions to evacuate low-esteem exercises.
- Performs different capacities as relegated to guarantee effective arranging of present and planned County projects, ventures and feasible financial development and advancement.
- Research and Data Analyst jobs in Canada.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Architecture / Interior designing
Functional Area: Digital Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time