Group Environment - Promote a group domain by encouraging admiration, giving instructing and input, perceiving accomplishments, settling representative concerns and conveying succesfully.
Activities Excellence for Guest Satisfaction - Hold visitors as most elevated need and good example extraordinary visitor benefit.
Gainfulness - Drive deals through compelling execution of eatery principles and promoting activities. Representative and lead procedures to control work costs, nourishment expenses, and money.
• Able to plainly communicate verbally and recorded as a hard copy (English)
• Math and monetary administration.
• Restaurant, retail, or supervisory experience.
• At least 18 years old (where appropriate).
• High school certificate (or comparable).
• Guest Focus – foresee and comprehend visitors' needs and surpass their desires.
• Passion for Results – set convincing targets and convey on duties.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making – use sound judgment dependent on examination, experience and judgment.
• Building Effective Teams – get the opportune individuals in the correct spots, empowering them to settle on choices and commend accomplishment as a group.
• Conflict Management – utilize relational aptitudes to stand up to extreme issues and resolve contradictions valuably.
• Developing Direct Reports and Others – give genuine criticism to colleagues, effectively training and supporting them to accomplish individual and expert objectives.
Job Location- Lebanon,USA
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Functional Area: FMCG
Role Category: Manager ( Staff supervisor)
Employment Type: Full time