- As the Divisional Sales Manager, you're in charge of empowering our work, learn, and develop culture; for our clients and partners. You are responsible for accomplishing business results dependent on your business technique for a particular territory of the store; augmenting deals, chasing for interior and outside referral openings and interfacing new and existing clients to every one of our channels to guarantee the clients' working and learning objectives are met.
- You're an instructing master—pulling in, preparing, and creating partners to be dynamic, moving accomplices in every aspect of the business. You breath life into client experience greatness at Staples..
- Give initiative and bolster the business culture at the store, with a particular spotlight on the relegated zone.
- Claim and support the client experience.
- Drive the referral-based business improvement to develop deals and client dedication.
- Give group administration through enlisting, onboarding, learning and improvement, and training.
- Oversee expenses and meet all operational and money related measurements.
- Bolster misfortune counteractive action and consistence.
- Guarantee the store area is kept up to standard.
- 3 years of Retail Management experience
- Demonstrated reputation of accomplishing client administration brilliance and deals results
- Proclivity with innovation
- Be a dynamic, moving accomplice to our clients and for our partners.
- Find latest jobs in Antigonish.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Advertising / PR / MR / Event Management
Functional Area: Sales / Business development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Employment Type: Full time