- Accurately perform cashier duties handling cash, checks and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining the sales floor by restocking shelves, checking in vendors, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by store manager.
- Supporting opening and closing store activities,when needed.
- Providing customer support to all departments, including photo and beauty, ensuring departments are fully stocked and operational while remaining current with all updated services and tools.
- Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Lifting and exerting up to 35 lbs of force occasionally, up to 10 lbs of force frequently, and a negligible amount of force regularly to move objects to and from, including overhead lifting.
- Visual Acuity Having close visual acuity to perform activities such as: viewing a computer terminal, reading, visual inspection involving small parts.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a retail or customer service setting.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Retail / whole sales
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time