- Customer is looking for a Ruby on Rails Engineer to join our group in a very collective, quick paced, high vitality group. Your insight and experience will enable us to take care of big business level issues, enabling us to convey items on schedule while keeping up an exclusive requirement of value.
- Latest jobs in San Francisco.
- Explain front line specialized difficulties that really affect individuals' money related lives
- Compose excellent code that is effectively kept up and is performant in an undertaking setting
- Refactor existing structure to use a secluded plan
- Give specialized help to our center SaaS stage
- Eagerness to investigate various advancements and cloud situations as we scale (Java, Cassandra, Docker, AWS)
- Assemble, introduce and share pearls and modules.
Aptitudes and EXPERIENCE:
- CS Degree liked or equivalent, and 4-5+ long periods of involvement with Ruby on Rails.
- Enthusiasm for coordinated improvement and pair programming
- Profound comprehension of software engineering essentials (OOP, information structures, calculations)
- Strong comprehension of article situated programming.
- Recognition with ideas of MVC, Mocking, and ORM.
- Experience working with social and non-social databases.
- Comprehension of basic structure standards behind an adaptable application
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: IT software admin
Employment Type: Full time