- Assist with unloading shipment and store projects.
- Provide outstanding customer experiences.
- Encourage services provided by our company.
- Attend and engage in all mandatory staff meetings scheduled for store.
- Track sales by following guidelines and using results to reach or improve store and personal goals.
- Learn, practice, and uphold all company policies, standards, and procedures.
- Communicate merchandise needs, pricing concerns, and operations problems consistently to management.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) or be currently enrolled in High School.
- No experience required.
Salary: Not disclosed
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time