- Proactively search out and recognize required framework changes.
- Proactively accumulate input from clients.
- Convey framework changes to the clients ahead of time so they comprehend the change and instructions to utilize it preceding usage.
- Change the framework to build advantages and convenience.
- Look after System, Security and Integrity.
- Guide salesforce.com chain of command and domains because of work force changes.
- Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities because of work force changes.
- Allow/expel and keep up client licenses.
- Keep up security including sharing tenets and security levels.
- Configuration, Create and keep up client jobs, profiles and chains of importance.
- Procedure Creation, Documentation and Maintenance.
- Record organization procedures and work processes.
- Create process documentation and field maps.
- Make new procedures and related announcing.
- Information Quality, Migration and Maintenance.
- Screen ignored Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts as fitting.
- Import information as suitable.
- Screen and oversee special case logs for back end framework joining with SFDC.
- Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance.
- Make and look after dashboards.
- Make and keep up reports including envelope support.
- Least of 3 years of salesforce organization experience.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Automotive Sector
Functional Area: Business development
Role Category: Others