- Goes on board the Authority's gathering trucks and gathers deny on assigned courses inside the domain and exchanges reject from containers and at canisters destinations and any other compartment into the strong waste accumulation truck.
- Examines strong waste materials left for accumulation and alarms the Sanitation Truck Driver and Sanitation Supervisor if the material(s) seems to contain disallowed squanders.
- Helps with the task of strong waste accumulation truck in a sheltered and compelling way to limit danger of damage to the representative and regular citizen, property harm what's more, death toll.
- Performs day by day vehicle security and upkeep checks and helps with minor vehicle fixes.
- Cleans strong waste accumulations trucks as booked or required.
- Performs obligations in a sheltered way and as per the Authority security
- Help with executing the Authority's strong waste principles, guidelines and techniques.
- Secondary school certificate or GED from a licensed school is required
- One (1) year of related involvement.
- A substantial US Virgin Islands driver's permit is required.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Ceramics / Sanitary ware
Employment Type: Full time