- The Information Security Consultant will give security counseling administrations to the organization's clients as a feature of a work group.
- Build up the specialized execution of various ventures, at first under the Project Leader supervision.
- Team up with drafting last reports to clients.
- Partake in research ventures and assignments identified with the improvement of the organization's items and administrations.
- Participate with the office framework upkeep.
- Preparing in existing approachs and reinforcing of counseling administrations specialized ideas.
- Be always refreshed with the most recent data security advancements around the world.
- Learning of programming hypothesis (organized and object-arranged).
- Information of hypothesis of working frameworks (Windows and/or Linux).
- Organization (Windows and/or Linux) working frameworks.
- Information of systems administration and conventions.
- Propelled information and formal or casual involvement in no less than one of the accompanying themes
- Understanding security standards in the region of Web Application and Web Services blackbox tests.
- Information of social databases and SQL programming.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: IT software admin
Role Category: Consultant
Employment Type: Full time