- The essential focal point of the Security Operations Manager is to help security administration with everyday administration of the Safety and Security Department.
- The Security Operations Manager reports legitimately to the Director of Safety and Security and will bolster the Deputy Director of Safety and Security. Security Supervisors will report straightforwardly to the Security Operations Manager.
- Break down wrongdoing inclinations and administer usage of wrongdoing battle systems
- Organize grounds watches with spotlight on powerless territories
- Advance utilization of security assets used on and off grounds
- Organize security tasks at understudy capacities
- Investigations of offices, registers and logs
- Survey chiefs and their staff to guarantee they are educated regarding conventions, standards and rules, arrangements and techniques.
- Investigate episode reports
- Guarantee that approaching boss check with active manager for update on reports; follow up on undertakings, demands, understudy occasions, status on grounds
- Check and sign all records at the posts
- Guarantee that temporary workers and their laborers are in consistence with the contractual worker seller convention including wearing of wellbeing vests and having their ID identifications.
- Liaise with Security Technologists, Security Coordinator and Security Project Assistant on operational business related issues.
- Four year college education required in Security Administration/Management, Criminal Justice or Criminal Administration, or Industrial Safety, or any blend thereof would be a benefit.
- Must have at least multi year experience, as a Safety and Security director whose obligations and duties included security and wellbeing (counting fire wellbeing) preparing, assessing execution, booking of subordinates, dealing with disciplinary issues, leading office reviews or examinations, getting ready composed reports and suggestions.
- Experienced in leading meetings and examinations.
- PC educated
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Education / Training
Role Category: Team Manager
Employment Type: Full time