- The Senior Tax Analyst is in charge of the readiness/survey of government professional forma returns, state salary expense forms, aiding the planning of the assessment arrangement and duty reference forms for quarterly and yearly fiscal summaries, and will help with bureaucratic and state pay impose reviews.
- Perform managerial obligations inside the consistence programming
- Review or aid readiness of assessment account compromises.
- 5+ long periods' of bookkeeping background, ideally pay assess involvement.
- Experience with One Source programming very favored.
- Advanced information of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Advanced information of US government and state tax assessment.
- Excellent composed and oral relational abilities.
- Good investigative and numerical aptitudes.
- Ability to deal with various activities all the while.
- Four year college education in ?Accounting or related field exceptionally favored.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Accountant
Employment Type: Full time