- Partners and collaborates with HR and the business to understand their business strategy and talent requirements.
- Develops and implements short and long-term hiring strategies to support business plans.
- Counsels management in the use of Chevron’s internal and external talent acquisition processes.
- Proactively reviews market and hiring trends and assess its impact to the business unit’s hiring.
- Facilitates the end-to-end talent acquisition process to ensure a positive experience for the applicants.
- Identify trends and opportunity areas to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor´s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related careers.
- +5 years of experience in HR specializing Staffing and Talent Acquisition.
- Seasoned recruiter with in depth understanding of talent acquisition processes and programs. Regional or global experience is preferred.
Strong analytical skills.
- Experience in working with HR Information Systems, preferably Workday and Service Now
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Human Resources
Functional Area: Recruitment
Role Category: Consultant
Employment Type: Full time