- Leader in Customer Service
- Effective Merchandiser
- Demonstrate operational agility
- Perform all functions of POS, Receiving and Stock, Housekeeping
- Energetic and engaging with internal and outside clients
- Able to sell all company programs
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required; university degree preferred.
- Knowledge of enterprise widespread software program, systems and strategies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work varying hours and schedules to encompass days, mid shifts, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Occasionally travel to other shops as requested by way of management.
- Must be capable of attain at the very least 60 inches to stock and hold merchandise.
- Must be capable of have full body rotation and mobility (i.E., bending, stooping, twisting and accomplishing) to refill and preserve merchandise.
- Must be able to lift and deliver at the least 20 kilos (while carrying a furnished protection belt) to sell off and system products.
- Must have complete hand and arm utilization for operating machines such as POS terminals and ticketing machines.
- Must be capable of push and pull products fixtures (minimal resistance of 10+ pounds) for presentation and branch changes.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Food security and Livelihood
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time