- Drive a comprehensive money guide in help of Financial Services, Business Units and Controller's Group.
- Give imaginative arrangements of Financial Systems.
- Merchant Management - Partners with sellers/specialist organizations (e.g. SAP) to drive continuous procedure enhancements and developments dependent on rising/driving practices in outer market.
- Lead the schedules required to drive guide and advancement pipelines regarding arrangement and procedures in help of Financial Services and Controller's Group/Business Units.
- Work with innovation group, including SVP of IT/IS to keep up the Finance innovation/application procedure and guide
- Match business needs with foreseen future innovation to empower an incentive regarding working productivity and incentive to the Company just as giving better, quicker data to the business.
- Works with IT/IS Business Process Leaders to guarantee worldwide frameworks and procedures are adjusted, institutionalized, disentangled and mechanized where suitable
What you should be Successful
- College/Bachelor's Degree
- 7-10 years of vocation experience required, with at least 3 years of Financial Planning, Budget and Management announcing knowledge
- Solid specialized aptitudes - progressed Excel abilities (Power Query, Power Pivot, Power BI), coding learning.
- Comprehends Financial Statements (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow)
- Involvement with programming, for example, SAP BPC, SAP HFC/BOFC, Oracle Hyperion/Tableau is an or more
- Capacity to fill in as a component of a virtual worldwide group to team up crosswise over geographic and hierarchical limits to convey better business results and offer prescribed procedures over a worldwide System.
- Capacity to create and use associations with partners from various dimensions of the association.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: FMCG
Employment Type: Full time