- The Supply Chain Manager will audit and Propose upgrades to the Supply Chain Organization concerning Demand Planning.
- Audits, Analyses and Suggests upgrades for the Inventory Management and NPL execution.
- Cooperates with Country/Regional/International Marketing/BUM on: Country New Product Launches Demand Forecasting; ABC item Classification; Scrap and discount decrease; Product Allocation.
- Cooperates with Finance on: Scrap and discount decrease; E,E&O and short Shelf Life process help; Monthly Purchase Plan.
- Interfaces with Divisional Demand Planning on: Month End detailing union for International for his/her establishment; Yearly and Mid Year Inventory Projection.
- Cooperates and enhances the correspondence with Global Supply Chain.
- Connects with business groups to help client division procedures
- Every now and again visits clients to comprehend their requirements and discover win-win openings.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Four year certification in Supply Chain Management, Engineering or related business or specialized order or proportionate work involvement.
- Capable with ERP-MPS/MRP frameworks and MS Office applications and detailing devices, i.e., Business Warehouse/Tableau.
- Capacity to fabricate, mentor and persuade superior groups, while considering representatives responsible for results.
- Completely bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Six sigma affirmation and consistent procedure enhancement experience.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Engineering services
Functional Area: Supply chain /logistics /Purchase materials
Role Category: Head / VP / GM
Employment Type: Full time